Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Break 2007

We spent a portion of our Spring Break visiting Mom's family in Idaho. It was so wonderful to see everyone and I especially enjoyed playing with my cousins and friend Riley. Those cousins of mine taught me some really cool tricks! Thanks so much to Aunt Kristi and Uncle Rob for letting us stay with them and for all of the fun we had!

Heading out on a kayak ride with Nana.Aunt Kristi, Uncle Rob, Cousin Grace and I share some snuggles!Uncle Rob, Cousins Grace, Carter and Jackson, me and Mom.Crazy cousins playing peek-a-boo in the tub!Gracie the flower princess.Gracie goes one way and I go another.Uncle Kelton.Papa and Grandma Connie.Riley with his puppy Bo and I had a great time catching up and playing at his Uncle Will's house.Giving Riley a big hug!Playing with Riley's car (thanks so much for sharing your toys!!)And a cute one of Tucker's pure joy at the sight of milk....his true favorite thing!

No comments: