Saturday, March 24, 2007

General March Pictures

Here are some miscellaneous pictures and stories from the month of March:

Tucker is becoming incredibly vocal since his birthday. As you know he talks as much as his mom but the funny sentences now are a riot. Most sentences have 3 to 4 times as many nouns as verbs, adverbs, etc. and thus are pretty funny. One thing very much leads to another and he will list any word he knows on any subject which comes up.

1. The call me Mr. Cheesey! As you can see I like my cheese....but I prefer it straight from the block instead of sophisticatedly sliced. Trust me, I am a laugh a minute!!2. Boys and their toys! In true boy fashion, Ascher and I are busy playing with trucks.3. Bubbles are a must in any bathtub. 4. Riding my pony! "MY PONY" is a new favorite. We ride him around regularly and talk to him all of the time. In fact, Mr. Pony gets a hug and kiss goodnight every night and is 0ne of the first things asked for each morning. You can see how sad he gets when Mom or Dad mention that it is time to say Night-Night to Mr. Pony.

No comments: