Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring = MLB!!!

We are self admitted baseball fanatics around here and spring fever comes around as we sit with eager anticipation for the start of MLB! To fill the void of winter we decided to go to a Colorado Rockies game for their opening weekend and to celebrate Korinne's birthday! What fun we had! It was Tucker's first professional baseball game and he was pumped before we even left the house for the 2+ hour drive! He loved it, I loved and Dax loved it! Tucker was such a good little sport and also got his first cotton candy ever!!

Of course we are still die hards and loyal to the BOSTON RED SOX who were presented with their beautiful 2007 World Series ring today at their home opener where Bill Buckner threw the ceremonial first pitch! Those Rockies just happen to be the closest MLB team to watch live. It was interesting to see how many Red Sox clad people were in attendance at a Rockies vs. Diamondbacks game! Go Red Sox!!

One happy baseball loving family!My hip dudes in their sunglasses - and double fisting the licorice!!
Snuggled up with Moma!Cotton candy -Hmm, what is this?Here goes Oh, I like it! But I'm not sure I'll share!

1 comment:

Freds said...

It looks like you all had a blast at the game. I wish that I lived close enough to go to a game. Thats the way to get him started early to like baseball.