Here is a long post with photos to hopefully catch you up to speed.When we first got to Sheridan I went out to meet Poppi's cow....he even let me feed it!
Then Dad and I rode around on the lawn mower.
Mom and I then took off to Idaho to see family and friends. I had so much fun playing with Riley...we have a perfect pose at the play ground
and fun being goalies on the soccer field. Isn't the net for sticking your head through???
Once we got back to Sheridan Poppi had his tractor back and taught me to drive it...it became a constant request when we went to his house! Mom thinks that this is every 2 year old boys dream - driving his very own tractor! 

We spent a couple of weekends at Granny and Poppi's cabin where Granny & I reeled in my first fish (it made a great dinner that night) 
and Poppi showed me the finer points of playing with water (a passion we share).
I finally got to meet my Great-Aunt Connie (Poppi's sister)! She was wonderful! We had such fun at our playdate at the park! Rumor has it we'll get to see her again in October....we are sure hoping it is true!
Then we went back to Idaho (some say because my mom just loves a car trip) but really to see my Mom's good friend Tiffany Hix who took professional photos of us....you can see the slideshow! She does amazing work and we can't wait for the order to come!While in Idaho Papa took me to the amusement park! I got to drive a train,
fly a plane,
and ride the merry-go-round.
These were firsts and such fun!I also went to the zoo with Nana. My favorites there were the goats in the petting zoo
and riding the rooster!
Mom, Dad, Papa, Uncle Rob, Granny and Poppi went fishing while I spent the day with Grandma Connie. We had a blast together and mom caught the two biggest German browns of her life!
She was so excited she even kissed them....so did I when she showed them to me upon their return!
Another fun activity I really got into this summer was finger painting...
don't you just want to paint with me???
I ended the summer by being the ring-bearer at Jamie and Kirk's wedding! What a fun time that was....I'll get mom to do another post soon so you can see me in a tux....I'm a looker!
No comments:
Post a Comment